Hillsboro Main Library, rear view

Hillsboro Main Library, rear view
From across the pond. Photo by Dylan Schertz.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crazy days! We are heading toward a record. I want to thank several people - the woman who said she came to the sale because of the sign on the overpass. I had to tape it to a guardrail and the truck driver waiting on the off ramp thought it was hilarious, especially when I dropped the scissors. I debated whether to let it go or bend over the rail and show my big butt. Also, thank you to the customer who brought my library book back - we packed it in her bag. It is a great book - the new Sherlock Homes - Mary Russell book. The first in the series is The Beekeepers Apprentice. The volunteers have been great and the Hands on Portland Walk- Ins have been very helpful with our rearranging projects.
Annie, a real pricing worker bee, and I stayed late to get another 5 carts priced and out to fill our gaps.
Today could be the last sale record breaking day. If you are in the area, come help put us over.

No comments:

Post a Comment