Hillsboro Main Library, rear view

Hillsboro Main Library, rear view
From across the pond. Photo by Dylan Schertz.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Book Sale Set-up has begun!

Hi, I'm Kathy and I've been helping Barbara with the book sales since 2004. I volunteered full-time with her until last spring, when I got a full-time job. So now, I help out on weekends when I can.

I worked all weekend setting up The Murder Room, where we stock mysteries. It's in alphabetical order by author and title. We have lots of David Baldacci, Sandra Brown, Agatha Christie, Mary Higgins Clark, Michael Connelly, Patricia Cornwell, Catherine Coulter (her FBI series), Janet Evanovich, Erle Stanley Gardner, Sue Grafton, Tony Hillerman, J.A. Jance, Iris Johansen, The Kellermans, Philip Margolin, Charlotte Macleod, Robert Parker, James Patterson, Ridley Pearson, Anne Perry, Elizabeth Peters, Ellis Peters, J.D. Robb, Lawrence Sanders, John Sandford, Lisa Scottoline, Alexander McCall Smith, Barbara Wilheim and Stuart Woods.

We have many more authors, those are just the ones I remember us having in great numbers.

Our Hardback Fiction section is on both sides of the hallway between the Donut shop and the Meeting Room. It's where you'll find general fiction, including spy fiction. We have a lot of Clancy, Coonts, Cussler, Grisham, Michener, Oates, Sheldon and many more. The books are rough-sorted at the moment, but we hope to have them completely sorted by author and title before the sale starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment